LeSS Coach Camp 2023
What is the LeSS Coach Camp?
This camp is intended for practising LeSS Practitioners who have prior knowledge of LeSS and at least tried to implement a Large-Scale Scrum adoption at an organisation.
This is your chance to interact with and learn from experienced Large-Scale Scrum Trainers who will attend this event, other trainer candidates and practitioners from all around the World!
The intention for this is to be a place to meet and learn. The plan is to have a space for learning where mistakes are OK. Once the stage is set we’ll have an Open Space or like structure to work on topics that the participants will choose.
I find the LeSS Coach camp the most practical and useful of all camps I’ve ever visited.
— Martin Jarcik
What do we commonly explore together?
- sharing in depth experiences in adopting LeSS with customers
- starting and framing a potential LeSS engagement with a new client
- LeSS games
- applying systems thinking, introducing CLDs
- applying feature team adoption maps
- facilitating the creation of a perfection vision, initial DoD, overall retrospectives, product definition
- growing internal coaches, supporting communities of practice
High level daily schedule
In an unconference fashion, we co-create the detailed daily plan together.
Fun and Games
What do attendees say about the event?
Price & what’s included
Price is for three nights inclusive of daily buffet and stationery is as follows:
- single room: EUR 168 without breakfast
- single room: EUR 195, including breakfast
- twin room: EUR 168 without breakfast
- twin room: EUR 222, including breakfast
“The event is partially sponsored by the LeSS org, so you pay only for the the hotel.”